Q-Lead Global Consultant (Pvt).Ltd is offering Lead Auditor ISMS 27001 5-day International Certification at Islamabad (24,25,26,27,28 June).
Friday: 5pm to 9pm
Sat, Sun: 9am to 5pm
Our ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course teaches delegates the principles and practices of undertaking Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits - in line with the guidelines and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Who Should Attend
Designed for people who wish to conduct external audits on the behalf of assessment bodies for ISO 27001 certification, but also suitable for those who need to conduct thorough internal audits on behalf of their own organisation. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of the requirements of the applicable standard to which the course is being delivered.
Delegates who successfully complete this ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor training (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA ISMS Auditor (IRCA/802).
Participants will identify and learn the skills and techniques of auditing and to communicate the audit findings effectively to the organisation's management.
By the end of the course successful students will be able to explain
- the purpose of an ISMS and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS as defined in ISO 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors
- the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 27001:2005, the international standard ISO 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC 13335 Parts 1 & 2 (MICTS) and ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004, EA 7/03 and the legislative framework relative to an ISMS
- the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and the guidance criteria contained in EA 7/03
and will have aquired the skills to
- interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 & EA 7/03 in the context of ISMS audit
- undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
Role play and case studies simulate the real-world assessment and certification process.
The course runs for 5 days and is a mix of formal lectures and practical exercises, including evening work. It concludes with delegates taking an examination.
The International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) has been certifying auditors of management systems since 1984. Based in London, IRCA operates in all parts of the world. IRCA is regarded as the world leader in the approval of Training Organisations who present auditor training courses. IRCA evaluates, approves and maintains approval of around 100 Training Organisations annually, who between them present over 5,000 IRCA certified courses each year in all parts of the world.
Note: For confirmation of your exam and certification. A minimum of 5-10% down payment is required. Nominations should check their respective departments for approval of checks within 15 days. Defaulters will not be having their certificates and projects evaluated.
Special Discount is only for students, whereas other discount is available for groups of two or more.Register at your earliest to avail the discounts.
Email at: email@example.com