- 4-5 years of experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams
- A background combining post-graduate education, hands-on design or development experience, and project management including experience in managing the business aspects of software projects, and demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- High attention to detail in all aspects of project planning, management and oversight
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and credibly.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Experience of software version control systems and bug trackers, e.g. Subversion, Trac.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and manage multiple small to medium size software engineering projects and software development, and testing teams.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverable
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment's if necessary during project cycle
For details on organization you may visit www.zigron.com. We offer excellent working condition in a corporate environment. If you fulfil the above requirements and are interested please send your resumes at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with position title in subject line latest by 15th Feb 2012.
Please note that we are equal opportunity employer. and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.