Technical Operation Director
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (Information Technology/computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Technology)
Experience: 15 Years Experience
Certification: CCNP, CCIE SP, ITIL Expert, Master Degree
· Provide leadership, vision, and management to the technical operation (including IT Infrastructure, NOC, BSS/OSS, ITSM, disaster recovery and business continuity)
· Responsible for the strategic direction for this group, ensuring that it aligns and meets the business objectives and goals.
· Hold regular departmental meetings to access goals and progress toward goals; promote teambuilding; and develop employees
· Monitor how effective the technical operation is in providing excellent customer service by talking to customers on a routine basis and conducting customer surveys
· Effectively communicates Business Operation to ensure durability of alignment technical delivery with business objectives to maximizes productivity
· Administer the overall CapEx and OpeEx
1- Application Admin (BSS/OSS)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Technology)
Experience and skills: 8 Years Experience
Certification: Experience Application Admin (CRM, Billing, OSS, Tivoli)
· Manage the activities of the Assigned Team and liaise between the support team and the ITCC management and other support teams.
· Maintain a stable version the configured application by overseeing all support activities performed by the team.
· Participate in requirements gathering and impact analysis activities related to the supported modules.
· Manage the logs and the reporting activities.
· Managing operation of system and issues raise from the Operation Team.
· Coordinate on issues related to problems, progress and status reports and day to day activities.
· Applying fixes and planning preventative maintenance
· Planning and implementing Minor Enhancements
· Providing support for new features and upgrading to new releases
· Enhancing Operational Documentation